After a disaster strikes, homeowners and business owners want to get back on their feet as soon as possible. They want to process their claims quickly, rebuild, and get their lives back in order.
With Virtual Vision’s 3D capture technology, property claims can streamline the documentation and claims process so that their clients are better equipped with the most state-of-the-art and precise form of documentation out there at an affordable price.
- Photos only tell part of the story…the story the person behind the camera wants to tell.
- Videos can capture more than photos but they can only be viewed in the order they were recorded. This requires a great memory after viewing or loss of valuable time backtracking, searching, pausing, and loss of orientation when attempting to review while writing the estimate.
- Our technology turns a property into a high-definition digital “dollhouse,” allowing any authorized person to walk through the space virtually via browser, mobile device, or VR headset. In this virtual space, remote viewers are able to move about a property, view from different perspectives, take measurements, take photos from within the virtual scan, and zoom into details that are not possible with photos, videos, and most human memory.
- How many hours or days do you spend onsite after a large fire in a boarded-up property with little to no light, in potentially hazardous situations, going back-and-forth between you measuring device, note pad, and computer? All while holding a flashlight, wiping sweat from your face or warming up your frozen fingers, and dealing with distractions from contractors, property owners, and/or agents following you around during your inspection(s).
- How much time and value do you lose going back to the loss location for a reinspection?
- How often do you rely on a photograph provided by a contractor or property owner that may not be 100% representative of the claimed damage?
- How many times have you found yourself in a situation saying, “I can’t believe I forgot to take a photograph of ____________ (fill in the blank).”?
- There is no need to take a single measurement onsite, as virtually any measurement can be taken from the comfort of your desk.
- Estimates can be written from the comfort and safety of your office with the virtual reality 3D scan on one monitor and your estimating software on another.
- Virtually no need to go back to a loss location for a “re-inspection” to gather info on details not obtained the first, or second, or third time you were there.
- Check the validity of photographs provided by individuals outside of, and in some cases, within your organization. …or eliminate the need for any photographs at all.
- Always know what is right next to something else. No need to spend countless hours notating what your photo shows (or doesn’t show).
-With VV & X8 working together you will receive: